Palsoft Group Internship Opportunity
We are a fast growing ICT solutions company offering a wide variety of services such as web hosting, web and graphics design including software development and social media marketing.
We liaise with our clients in every step of the way to ensure their needs are met.
We seek creative and talented interns who are still undertaking their studies and who want to gain extensive experience with us.
They will undergo supervisory tasks in the first three months. Successful candidates will then get promoted and be employed full time. More details will be provided.
Duration: 3 months, unpaid internship and possible job placement at the end of the 3 months.
Location: Hurlingham, Nairobi.
- Be currently enrolled in a higher institution and undertaking any course. .i.e must still be in college
- Must be having a laptop.
- Must be living within Nairobi. Those living outside Nairobi need not apply as their applications will be disqualified.
Work Related Skills
- Typing and Computer skills (Proficient in Ms Office, Internet and other applications).
- Good organizational, presentation skills and one who is highly motivated and results oriented.
- Good leadership qualities and people oriented skills.
- Have an excellent command of English; both written and oral communication skills.
- Be able to work as a team and simultaneously be able to work with minimal supervision.
All interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae and application letter to email@example.com.
Closing date for sending applications will be on 1st October 2012 at 2400 gmt.