Job Ref. MN 5500
Our client, a manufacturing company wishes to recruit a Security Manager.
- Reporting directly to the Head of HR & Administration, the Security Manager will provide security leadership and direction to the Company through effective organization, administration and operation of the security function.
- Develop and implement security policy, strategy, guidelines in consistency with best global practices.
- Identify all security risk areas and develop better operational methods to mitigate the risks.
- Carry out security audits and surveys, review security processes, procedures, contingency plans and control in compliance with the set security standards.
- Manage the incident reporting process to track trends and develop effective responses.
- Assist in the selection and management of third party security providers through clear and measurable Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure proper administration of departmental personnel and resources with aim of managing cost within the approved budgets.
- Provide guidance in high level investigations to all reported cases against company employees and property.
- Liaise with relevant government departments, police, local administrators, neighborhood security institutions in handling security issues with the Company.
- Develop, implement and supervise security emergency action plans.
- Holder of a Degree in Security Management or equivalent professional training
- Thorough knowledge in criminal investigations and litigation procedures will be paramount
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in a similar senior position . Demonstrate working experience with electronic alarms, Access Control systems, CCTV and other technology based security systems
- Demonstrate capability of commanding a contracted or in house guard force
- Previous clean record in disciplined services and accounting knowledge will be an added advantage
- Must be medically and physically fit with no criminal record with a valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Competence in Driving (BCE), Riding, Dog handling, Computer knowledge and unarmed combat skills
Send your application with a detailed CV and a daytime telephone number. You SHOULD disclose your current or past salary. Send your application by hand, courier, post or email so as to reach us by 12th October 2012 2012. Send to:
Executive Selection Division, Manpower Services (K) Ltd, 3rd Floor, Landmark Plaza, Directly Opposite Nairobi Hospital Entrance, P.O. Box 50736 - 00200, Nairobi. Email to email@example.com.