Thailand , Visa Category ,Visa Fees , Validity of Visa , and Validity of Stay
-: details are below :-
- Transit Visa <> BDT 1600 <> 3 Months <> Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 30 Days
- Tourist Visa <>BDT 2000 <> 3 Months <> Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 60 Days
- Non-Immigrant Visa Single Entry <> BDT 4000 <> 3 Months <> Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.
- Non-Immigrant Visa( Multiple Entry ) <> BDT 10000 <> 6 Months & 1 Year <>
Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau
- Non-Immigrant Visa (Multiple Entry) <> BDT 20000 <> 3 Years <>The holders of Non-Immigrant Multiple(3 Years) are initially granted a period of stay in Thailand not exceeding 90 days unless otherwise instructed by the Office of Immigration Bureau.
Important Information Please Read this care fully
All visa fees listed above are payable per applicant.
Visa fees may be paid in cash at the Brac Bank counter located at the Thai Visa Application Centre which will be converted into a bank draft against which for every applicant a bank fee of taka 40 will be levied or you may bring a bank draft with you issued only from HSBC or Standard Chartered Bank drawn in the name of 'The Royal Thai Embassy', payable at Dhaka.
Each applicant is required to pay his/her fee in individual drafts if paying by a bank draft.
In addition to the Visa Fee, each applicant also needs to pay a service charge of Tk. 400/- (Taka Four Hundred only) in cash.
All fees and charges are not refundable, even if the application is refused or withdrawn.
All Visa Fees are subject to change without notice.
For information on extension of stay, click here:http://www.thaidac.com/