Job Description / Responsibility
* Ensures delivery of QA department goals and objectives.
* Should think like client and keep in mind the interests of the client so that product gets delivered with high accuracy.
* Should be capable of understanding the task requirements clearly. If capable of finding dependencies and conflicts between tasks, than that is a PLUS.
* Should be able to estimate QA hour for projects, work orders etc.
* Should have the 3rd eye to visualize clients needs (for example, visualize UI).
* Should have knowledge of any one image editing tool (preferably Photoshop) so that can prepare system mockups along with UI designer.
* Should be capable of coming up with usability enhancements.
* Should be capable of holding discussions with the team members before task implementation starts, which will enrich the task and its delivery.
* Should be very strong in functional testing. Should test with high accuracy in less time.
* Should take ownership of projects.
* Should come up with ideas on improving ongoing process.
* Should be able to express thoughts clearly. If necessary should express through different medium rather than text, for example, audio/video.
* Should be curious to try different testing tools and promote those that fit for projects/company objectives.
* Should be able to create huge number of test cases in short time with high accuracy. Also should be able to justify risk based testing.
* Maintain product consistency throughout product cycle.
B.Sc in Computer Science from any reputed university.
* Minimum 4 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
* Age 26 year(s) and over
* Need to be able to understand and convey both viewpoints of the Developers as well the Clients, Performing the role of a mediator.
* Must be familiar with the entire SDLC in order to be effective.
* Should have strong communication skills
* Having knowledge of QA automation tools is a strong plus
* Should be able to work in a team environment
* Must be proactive, hard worker, energetic & determined to meet deadlines
* Familiar with different programming languages and logic.
* Festival bonus
* Yearly staying bonus
* Transport facilities
* Internet bill for home use
* Medical Allowance
joballfind.blogspot.com/ Online job posting
Send your CV to email@example.com
Special Instruction : If you feel you meet these requirements and have the quality & dream to be the market leader in your profession - feel free to email your detailed resume to the above E- mail.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline: October 09, 2012
The Jaxara IT Ltd.
Business : Software Development and Solution provider