No. of Vacancies : 1
Job Description / Responsibility
* • Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
* • Locate worldwide vendors of materials (Both Perishable and non-perishable), equipment or supplies, and interview them by cell phone or video conference in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
* • Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
* • Prepare & Control purchasing department budgets.
* • Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
* • Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
* • Suggest the top management to develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
* • Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
* • Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
* • Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
* • Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids.
* • Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment and supplies.
* • Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
* • Administer of on-line purchasing systems.
* • Arrangement of mismatch of specification supplied by the vendors and arrangement of disposal of surplus materials.
* • Must be well conversant in EOQ to ensure the availability of the products in correct quantity.
* • Delegating responsibilities and meeting with other department heads to discuss potential purchasing needed.
* • Must be a post graduate from any discipline.
* • At least 10 years of experience in relevant field specially in FMCG or Retail Industries.
* • Strong command on supply chain management.
* 8 to 10 year(s)
* The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Commercial, Purchase/Procurement, Logistic
* The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Retail/Shops, Agro based firms (incl. Agro Processing/Seed/GM), Direct Selling/Marketing Service Company, Distribution Companies/Wholesale, Group of Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG), Multinational Companies, Overseas Companies
Additional Job Requirements
Must have Very Good Command in English. Must know Hindi. Having Work experience in Middle East in the same field will be given preference.
As per the Policy of the Company.
United Arab Emirates
Job All Find Online job posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2013
ALAM GROUP OF COMPANIES
Address : United Arab Emirates
Business : It`s an overseas company to provide the services at the sector of chain shopping mall at most of the places in U.A.E. Including super stores and large market-buildings; it has become a `GROUP of COMPANIES` in UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.
Please note that Job All Find authority only publishes information provided / posted by the employer organization. If any employer or agent of employer asks for any fees or any kind of financial arrangement, Job All Find does not hold any responsibility for such transaction. So, you are advised to take such decision at your own responsibility.