No. of Vacancies : 1
Job Description / Responsibility
* IT & Technological Duties
* LAN Administration:
* Overall responsibility as Systems Manager of post’s LAN and other non secure office systems, including IT and Communication policy advice to senior post management;
* Supervise or do the maintenance and installation of all computer-related hardware and software and respond to requests for additional needs;
* Coordinate staff computer-based training and provide in-house training to the IT users, and
* Overall responsibility of procuring IT equipments from local market and Canberra.
* Maintain and update Mission’s Internet website and publish vacancy announcement on the job search engine.
* Maintain AHC contact database management system.
* Manage the PABX and mobile phone communications, including any hardware upgrades.
* Manage official mobile phones, payments & cost recovery
* Maintain voicenet reporting
* Property Related Duties:
* Budget Management: In accordance with budget principles manage the post’s:
* Property budgets;
* Capital purchase program, in accordance with the Capital Management Plan. This includes budget planning, monitoring and acquisition and disposal arrangements.
* Property Management: Responsible for the DFAT property program; this includes property planning, budgeting, acquisitions and maintenance:
* Maintain and ensure inventory checks are done for all property items for the Chancery, Residences, Staff Quarters and the Australian High Commission Recreation Centre (AHCRC);
* Coordinate disposal of all types of property items;
* Liaise with Facilities Manager, UGPS and the service centre of UGPS for all types of maintenance jobs for the Chancery, the residential compound, the leased houses, and the Australian High Commission Recreation Centre (AHCRC);
* Liaise with local contractors for property-related jobs including repairs, maintenance, and new contracts; and
* Assistance with property programs of other agencies in accordance with the Service Level Agreement/MOU covering management services.
* General Admin Duties
* Relief Cashier in absence of the cashier, process payments in SAP.
* Assist First Secretary (Consular & Admin) with a range of administrative duties, as required.
University qualifications in an appropriate field (e.g. computer science, computer engineering, MIS)
* Maximum 2 year(s)
* The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
IT System Management, MIS
Additional Job Requirements
* Excellent communication skills both written and spoken English in particular, to deliver IT services to all stakeholders of the mission.
* Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
* Enthusiastic self starter with strong interpersonal and communications skills –demonstrate initiative, adaptability and the ability to work flexibly, both in a small team and individually
* Should have the capability to perform well under pressure.
* Basic knowledge in accounting
* Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
A competitive salary package is offered including participation in a performance management and bonus scheme.
Job All Find Online job posting
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be delivered to the: Corporate Services Officer
Australian High Commission
184 Gulshan Avenue
Gulshan-2, Dhaka- 1212
or emailto: email@example.com
Please type the position title in the subject line
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline: January 26, 2013
Australian High Commission
Address : 184 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212
Web : www.bangladesh.embassy.gov.au