Job Description / Responsibility
Bangla Tel is the leader in telecommunications in Bangladesh, and a part of a diverse community in Asia and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
• Oversee the management of regulatory concerns, provide on-going regulatory advice on various business issues, definition of input into regulatory policies/regulations, legislative framework and future impact of new regulatory policies and legislation on MTN N operations.
• Establish strategic direction for the regulatory affairs function in accordance with overall Company strategy.
• Provide guidance into proposed regulatory policies/ legislation ensuring that MTN N’s interest is taken into account.
• Influence telecommunication’s sector competitive policies to attain most advantaged position for MTNN.
• Negotiation of interconnects agreements with incumbent operators and new entrants.
• Review interconnect agreements & capacity leasing agreements.
• Oversee and ensure compliance with interconnects agreement and all interconnect related issues in the industry.
• Identify new revenue/cost saving opportunities arising from competitive or regulatory developments.
• Monitor and keep MTN N abreast of policy developments; bills, new policies, within the legislative/ regulatory arena.
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and co-ordinate lobby efforts with the relevant stakeholders.
• Manage and advice MTN N interconnects agreements/relationship, licence conditions and compliance with regulations and legislation.
• Target new revenue/cost saving opportunities arising from competitive or regulatory developments.
• Advise the organization on possible financial impacts of legislation and regulations
• Guide the organization with regards to Telecoms Regulations, Legislation's, License Conditions and impact of the proposed regulatory/legislative policies on MTN N’s business.
• LLB or other recognized law degree.
• Experience in a telecommunication environment is desirable.
• 7 years work experience comprising 5 years management experience in a Regulatory Legal environment/within a legal & regulatory control body.
• Post Graduate course in Telecommunication Regulation.
• Master in Business Administration is desirable.
7 to 8 year(s)
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Telecommunication, Law Firm, ISP, IT Enabled Service
Additional Job Requirements
Age 42 to 50 year(s)
• Advanced Management Development Program.
As per organizational rules.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
joballfind.blogspot.com/ Online job posting
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Instruction : With in 08/10/2012
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline: October 08, 2012
Bangla Tel Group
Address : Khurshid Garden, Road # 123, House # 21, Suite # 501, Gulshan-01, Dhaka-1212.